Monday, August 18, 2008

Weigh in...

Monday a.m. 168.5 lbs.

Yea a small decrease and I am in the 60's again. The trouble is staying there. Last week I was so busy with a mini Olympics camp (more about that later) I was running everywhere no time to snack. Then I got sick in the middle so I could only eat soup, that helped I am sure. Let's see what this week brings, I am getting back on track with exercising as well and for me that is the kicker. I didn't use to have to work out to stay in shape now, over 40 well it is needed if I want to keep any pounds off. I just need to stay focused and try to remember not to pop any "junk" into my mouth. Speaking of which, today I had what I thought was an innocent marshmallow with the kids, well after swallowing it practically whole I decided to look at the point value - well it is all sugar so I do not know what I expected but it was a whopping 2 points all on its own - bummer and I don't even like marshmallows that much, good thing I had my morning coffee black today huh!! keep focused that's all. Keep focused.

Photobucket

1 comment:

YK Wright said...

Congrats on doing so well your first week out! That's great news! As for the marshmallow dont feel bad...I ate popcorn today and after eating nearly half of the bag i realized it was the full-fat version (i wondered why it was sooo tasty!) and not the 94% FF that I normally eat. I didnt even see how many points it added up to but needless to say the rest of the day was water and cucumbers! Gotta go work out w/ Tony Horton now!